Street lights

The Authority has its own in house Street Lighting Section who carries out all repairs to the Street Lighting Network. Overhead cables supply some of the Authority’s lights and these may be the responsibility of the local Electricity Distribution Company. They may take a longer time to repair, but please still report them to us initially.

To report a street lighting fault, contact us on the details below, or, fill in the online street lighting report form. In order to help locate the lighting column it would help if you could have the following information available:

  • Number on Column
  • House number the column is outside of/or adjacent to street name
  • Is the light out completely or is it flickering
  • Is there more than one light out, if so, how many are out?

Contact Us

Were you looking for?

a to z of services
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P q R S T U V W x Y z